7.03.2007

Daily Update

I removed 2 of the survey sites today, Panda Express and SurveyShopper. The payout was just pennies for one and the other required a membership to redeem the money. I'm also up in the air about Cash Duck, but I'll leave it for now. I’ll keep my eye out for more of those sites and keep them far FAR AWAY!!! Here’s 3 new sites I found today. If you are new to my blog the rest are listed in under my survey link section in the topics menu.


Get Paid to Try

I like this one a lot because they actually send you things to try out and then also pay you to take a survey about the product. Double bonus, I want to find more of these sites! It's my favorite so far.

Join Get Paid to Try


Survey Savy

I heard about this one from a few other people so I joined and I like the payout and the referral program. It's defiantly a keeper!

Join Survey Savy


Creation Rewards

I will admit this is point based, but I don’t mind since it converts the points to either money or a girt card to places I’d actually go! I'll need to eyeball this one since I'm not sure about it, but I'll keep yea posted!

Join Creation Rewards


I think I'm going to make a top ten list of sites this week and re review the ones I hace added so far so stay tuned!

RECENT POSTS:

Your Ad Here