6.29.2007

Outlook Bright!

Ok here are the sites I have signed up for today ...

I'm only going to put the ones that didn't require me to go through pages of ads and that actually pay out cash and not points or entries.



Hits 4 Pay

Signup and receive $10 just for filling in your information! Lots of ways to get more too.

Join Hits 4 Pay

InBox Dollars

This site has several different ways to earn money. It's one of my favorites!

Join InBox Dollars


Tik Tik Cash

This one is just as fun and has just as high of an earning potential as InBox.

Join Tik Tik Cash


Cash Duck

Another like InBox, I really like that there are so many ways to earn money off of these sites.
*I am currently reviewing this site for validity, I'll keep you posted.

Join Cash Duck

Treasure Trooper

This site has more surveys then offers but they pay more then 50 cents each and they take 1-3 minutes and there are tons to do!

Join Treasure Trooper


Survey Team

I love taking these surveys and you get $1 and up for a 5-10 minute survey!

Join Survey Team


Send Earnings

This one has less offers but it pays more per offer so its worth hopping on once a day!

Join Send Earnings


Get Paid to Try

I like this one a lot because they actually send you things to try out and then also pay you to take a survey about the product. Double bonus, I want to find more of these sites!

Join Get Paid to Try


Vindale Research

This is another site that pays you to test their products. There are less things to try but they pay a bunch more to try them.

Join Vindale Research


Readers Paid

I think this site will be cool since they pay you to proofread things and you even get to pick the topics. All you do is find the errors and they pay you a min. of $20 and email you the articles.

Join Readers Paid


*Usually I complete about 4-5 offers per site per day and I also focus on affiliate programs. Be sure to check out my sections on blogging with surveys and joining affiliate programs... they are the secret to making surveys profitable!

RECENT POSTS:

Your Ad Here