7.01.2007

More of a GOOD Thing!

I've got more links below!!! I keep finding so many great ones. I wish I had found out about using the internet this way sooner! =)


I've been reading about affiliate programs related to some of these sites they really seem to be the secret to making money on some of these survey sites.

Google Adsence really seems like a good way to post really helpful links and to get a few cents when people check them out!

Now not only am I able to make money off of filling out the surveys and researching products, but I also get money by helping my friends find out about this. Its pretty cool since they make money but I also get a percentage so we all win!

It almost seems too easy to be true but I've already been making about $10-$20 or so a day off of each individual site I've signed up for (times however many sites I have = happy me). I can't wait to see what happens once your profiles are approved and the refferal bonuses kick in! I'm so glad we all found out about this!...

I'll keep you all posted as things come along and I'll add the good sites as I find them! Take care! Mom's night out Friday don't forget!


P.S. Stay tuned I will add a blog on how to set this all up like I did. I'll also talk more about the affiliate programs I find and list the good ones! =)


Here's a few more good ones I found today!


Cash Crate

I found this one today and it has by far the best list of surveys to do. I’m really impressed with all of the opportunities on here.

Join Cash Crate

Fusion Cash

This site is nice for getting refferals and completing misc. offers that are mostly valued under a dollar but are emailed to you.

Join Fusion Cash

Click Sense

This site was really great. You get paid 5-50 cents per page to view ads and there’s a ton of new ones each day.

Join Click Sense


AdPaid

This is the newest in my list. So far this site is one that sends you emails and pays you to view ads. I'll ad more about it as I learn more.

Join AdPaid

RECENT POSTS:

Your Ad Here